Weekly diary. 28 MAY- 1 JUNE 2018

My first day in finvasia. Want to trade 15 to 30 times per day but able to make only 1 trade. It’s mobile app logout too frequently. Every time i place an order it requires logins. But excited not to give 40 rs per squared up order. Lets see the cn. But it’s really next to impossible to trade actively using their scelpert app.

2 Likes

Yesterday make a nominal profit of 298 and total charges goes to 3.57 rs and i able to keep 294.43
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Trade as on 31.05.2018

2 Likes

Bad day today. Overtraded.

2 Likes

1 Like

Not a great day.

1 Like

Where is the big profit trade? Thats missing in screenshot

2 Likes

4 Likes

Hmm. I do many trades on average 10 trades per day which will not get cover in 1 screenshot.

But I am sharing here to track my performance on public forum.

1 Like

Trade as on 01.06.2018

3 Likes

Very Good Consistency.:+1::+1::+1: 5 days profit.

May I know Your capital ?

2 Likes

Thanks dear…Ek time pe 5 days lagatar loss karta tha… Not traded on Tuesday…

Today also SL on 1 trade covered on second. quite lucky as my target didn’t shown on chart still got executed…

1 Like

Is there any live trading group which i can join?

Today nice day??

1 Like

Hmm yes.

Its common as per my capital and as per my experience.

I am day trading from 2014.

I will try to chip in from next week. Held off trading for last 2 months due to some bad trades during Q3 results, now let me try from Monday

3 Likes

Even I am ready to join if there is any such group…

1 Like

Good going man… You are making good success it seems with Pivot points and PA… Very nice to see… Keep it up…

BTW do you capture the early morning first hour move or the last hour ? … You seem to be making good use of momentum and volatility on a daily basis by making systematic returns.

1 Like