Ok. Got It. Thanx
- #Intraday #Risky #Buy #Acc around 1566±4 with SL of 1554.3, target 1582, 1600, 1612.
- #Intraday #Buy #RelianceIndustries only above 933.1, with SL of 921.3, target 940, 947.
- #Intraday #Sell #Hexaware below 373.5, with SL of 377.15, target 370, 368, 365.
- #Intraday #HighlyRisky #Sell #Infy around 1194, with SL of 1199.65, target 1185, 1178.
- #Intraday #Buy #Sunpharma only above 518.6, with SL of 514.6, target 522, 525 and more.
I took above 5 positions today and booked profit in 4 and cost to cost exit in one. Please verify the timing of all these trade here
Yes you are right.
Thanks for that derivatives explanation. I really appreciate.
Interesting Week. testing my VWAP Strategy on 1 Lot with Limit-Stop Order.
got lucky. did not trade further.
p.s - posted the same topic on 10th march weekly trading post by mistake.
One today’s trade another was a month old , as i assumed yesterday , BN dropped quickly ( intra day ) but i assume Reliance & HDFC Bank drag down respective indices
Profit Of 23.50 On 200 Rs Capital.
Loss Of 130 Rs Yesterday Due To Technical Glitch By Zerodha. Therefore Capital Came Down To 200 Rs
i had a perfect setup but that bracket order didn’t execute my order, otherwise it would have been my 4th consecutive green day.
Did you also face problem today
Not today but… yesterday and day before…it keeps happening…so I moved all my funds to upstox and is now using zerodha as a secondary account
No the very kite2 forget kite3 …I don’t want to be a lab rat…lol
got out of the trade because i wanted to conserve profits.
and then saw the market going up 150 points …but without me … so i entered in…and below is the result…paid my tuition for today
so stopped trading for today…Ouch
Same with me. I was in small loss of 600 but after that loss increased to 4k