Weekly Trading Diary 05 March 2018 to 10 March 2018

Dear wild rides up or down??

no idea…if its down - i will go short/ or hold in cash…if up - scale in…

when in doubt - i go to my trading wallpaper below :sunny:

Peace
Creed

… but… game have not started yet…

Nifty can be shorted between 10260-70
SL: 10300
TG: 10225/200/175
(Spot levels)…

Lack of volatility is clearly visible in the market today… incurred loss today

stoploss triggered

One position based on intraday call strategy (loss) and other based on technical (profit)

Logging off due to uneven trend in market

Wise decision brother…

Should have waited for the markets to be steady from yesterday’s mass sell off fear…

Downward movement on market is so strong that , it seems Bear market on BN is confirmed and next one is Nifty ,

Dear why don’t you take short trades also…as market is bearish…Hence I told you yesterday that tough days are ahead for you …

Not in SHAREKHAN account yet but took in Zerodha account… Net profit 1100 (4 trades) 1 loss 3 profit…

Can’t see your order book… please upload a clear image with all orders…with your net gain or lose

Dude…but still it’s hard to trace any momentum in a fear struck uneven market… shorting might still be risky…and today the market hardly showed any direction till 10.00am

Good bro…but What I meant to ask is your net p&l and it seems like u r a scalper or an aggressive trader with small targets…hmm not my trading style…all the best

for new comers ,please choose your trading style first,dont be hasty

Very correct…no matter what happens always stick to your style…and there is no holy grail for trading,but right or wrong trade…every trading style is unique I believe…all it takes is some time to evolve one…so always start with a nominal amount of capital you are comfortable with…

Yah I agree…With proper risk mgmt & discipline most of the strategies work…Thing is we make mistakes here and there & here is no excuse accepted… Will be punished on the spot…Market is always right…

BTW you r right…I have tried many things over the years, but as far as I am concerned scalping only works for me & I am comfortable with… My trade is 2 lakh each…4 trades…160/- per trade brokerage + tax…hence 1800-640=1100 net…

Good brother…I still appreciate your effort… afterall being profitable is what matters and u are able to make profits …all the best