Weekly trading diary : 23rd Feb - 1st March 2018 - Updated Thread

Thanks ,
But again question is , As per human greedy nature, If we will choose DEEP OTM , then premium comes at cheap price , but also Movement doesn’t support so much and due to time decay , slowly slowly start to fall…
So is it like we have to follow positive side 5 and negative side 5 strick price to do trading in CE and PE buy

Closed my position

Now…

6 Likes

@sushil_sirari1 what’s the status bro? I have booked 46k from yesterday’s bnknifty position.

1 Like

Booked only 87 bro… Because of some work not be able to square off at right time…

1 Like

87k or 87lks :slight_smile: just kidding how much did you lose because of this?

1 Like

Around 60 k … :smile:

So, finally a very good trade but you were in hurry to Book Profit although market conditions were in your favour but overall it’s good.

Bro which trading style fruitful to you should go with that always… After all every style has its cons and pros…

Lupin is leading the nifty … Means only this left to see in market… :smile: :smile: :smile:
Market is going up now…

1 Like

In my case :-

1. I can’t able to track for long duration due to meetings , work and all…

That’s I am spending my more and more time to learn and Implement.
Hope some day I will start to trade and will forget it.

You are correct… But Issue is , I am not able to get a single strategy on which I can work for long duration…
I will keep my search untill I will not find the way to make profit.

Looks like Mr Jhunjhunwala increased stake in Lupin

Bro vix cooling market heading to next resistance level of 10480…

I know I cut my positions now. Take 6k loss now down to 40k only

Bro any link pls to see vix on air

Search INDIA VIX in marketwatch of kite

1 Like

1 Like

After Gap Down open, NIFTY and Bank nifty , both are continuiously going Upside…

Leaving overnight positions has a certain amount of risk. How do u guys decide to buy puts or calls? Just look at last hour of trading and pivot points?

1 Like

Only Few Stock supporting the Market.

1 Like