Weekly trading diary : 23rd Feb - 1st March 2018 - Updated Thread

bro …

he will give some btst/stbt view and the next day when things go wrong , he wont acknowldge it or dont bother …
i really dont know whether he makes money or not , but its easy to manipualte by using 2 accounts …

like do opposite trades in 2 accounts and one will show pfts anyway :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think you are risking too much , instead of trading options , why don’t you try Nifty futures, or commodity futures , in options even if your views are right, option prices won’t come to the expected level. I think we don’t need to worry about others making thousands , who knows , whether they are really profitable ? or not ?

haha, I am not worry about others… That was just a joke .
I am worry about me that why my views are going into negative direction most time.

I am trying to figure out my issue in trading.

NIFTY FUTURE needs a big amount to investment , that is also a main issue.

Ok got it…

UNBALANCE IRON CONDOR …
ARE YOU USING?

this are some advanced condors…

i read his books first chapter year ago, quite attentive…(When everything fails pdf)

Without Reading All the above messages.
I can guarantee This Ashwani have Two account.

In one account he Goes long.
In other account he Goes short.

Then He click the Picture and upload the Profitable one.

Putting This much money on Risk in Naked Position in Volatile BankNifty?
Is this Money management & Risk management??? :joy:

Hashtag #Multiple #Views #Plus #MultipleAccount :joy:

5 Likes

I admire his/her honesty in posting the annual results in the results page, but on a seperate note the performance is not that good…
https://ltoptions.com/Results

for canada, Return like this is still good. He is consistent.

If you talking about last year then that is worst time for option writers as volatility is lowest(premium are low).

His goal is outperforming benchmark SPX ( we have nifty 50)

check here long term rsults…http://www.the-lazy-trader.com/p/options-trading-results.html

He is one of best realistic trader in results…

Last year was his second best year since 2012… Yes, I agree he is consistent… I can’t comment about Canada, but had it been similar to US markets then I would have said that it’s pretty average performance even by American standards (barring 2012 which was an excellent performance).

1 Like

Looks like BNKNIFTY has more “correction” to come in weeks ahead.

no … these are all minor modifications of the condors put in some fancy name
if i have a bullish or bearish view , i can go for more direct bull call spread or bull put spread :smile:

stop wasting time in these stuffs …

2 Likes

For BUY 1 lot in NIFTY future for intraday, how much I have to keep in my account ?

Why Nifty18feb FUT is not showing 16th FEB Trading data

Same with MAR FUT also .

so you are telling , he is doing “Iron condor” or Butterfly on his trading account :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

Yes :joy::joy::joy:

The thing is Primary source of Income for this guy is His Workshop For which he charges Huge Amount and Appearances in TV news Channels.

From Workshop’s He Makes Even more than Trading for just showing same Charts and setting which we all already know.

I can guarantee From Trading He Plays a Zero sum Game to attract Fool once for his workshops.

5 Likes

Oh!!:joy:

Bro @ Lets _Invest on other thread about AG your post was different ( What is your opinion on tech analyst Mr Ashwani Gujral? )

any reason ? are you lost your capital because of his calls ? :disappointed_relieved:

At night time 1 am to 4 am servers are down and latest day is not displayed

Yes later i checked and got correct result.
Thanks…
Another question is :-
How much Margin we need to require for buy 1 lot of NIFTY FUTURE ?
I tried to understand the zerodha margin but not able to get clear view .

That is different for MIS and NRML Equity Futures and Nifty span margin calculator - Zerodha Margin Calculator

Currently NRML margin is 63310 meaning for 63310 rs you can buy a lot of nifty futures. And for MIS margin is 25324.