Weekly Trading Diary: 18th March to 28th March 2018

Big player like @sushil_sirari1 missing, i also deside to leave forum…

1 Like

Don’t worry btw u can make it back. Just dont take revenge trades to cover a first loss. Many times when we take a loss we try to cover that loss and emotions get in the way. Same thing happened to me last month and ended up losing 4k.

@gopchem bro I m not left completely but not trading past 2 week because of lost 2 lak in mar and second waiting to end financial year already tax liability crossed 3 lkh for 17-18.
Searching for a good CA for audit …
:smile: :smile:

3 Likes

You’re right bro. Revenge trades increased my losses.
No matter how hard I try to be disciplined, when I see a loss i just go on a revenge spree.

My first trade hit the stoploss with Rs.-800.
But due to 2 revenge trades, -800 got converted to -3424 :persevere:

Discipline is the key. I have to work on that.

yes other elite trader @VelmuruganSengottai is also not posting his trades, i wonder , whether he is stopped flying his “Butter fly”

1 Like

Even I tried to cover my losses after my long strangle went boom. And took positional trades which didn’t suit my style. I used to do intraday, once per month in December and January, which was profitable.
Also gave in to my emotions without following the trend.
Will just go back to my old style. One trade per month on expiry day.

WEEKLY SWING TRADE ALERT

in next week only 3 days trading session… will continue this thread upto 28th March… that is end of this finnicial year… good luck for new and old traders… In April i may not aviavalable in this forum . as my vaccation starts from 4th… after that i am attending some course for 15 to 20 days …might not able to trade…will see… cheers…

i am still flying my butterflies and condors unlike few guys who post here for gettign customers for their paid calls :wink:

edit:
so what is your next call in Nifty ? If it trades above 10k for soemtime then Nifty might goto 10200 , if it trades below 10k for sometime then it might goto 9800 … covering both sides :wink:

1 Like

Wow. U trade expiry day explicitly? I tend to stick to intraday nifty trades everyday except expiry. Don’t have the experience yet to trade then.

I’m just 3 months old in Options trading. Expiry day gives you opportunity to capture quick profits and get out. It used to work well for me. But I switched to strategies and positional trades and things went south.

expiry day is risky… ur loss or profit very fast… without proper knowledge how option works dont enter options on expiry day. also keep in mind about STT… if u want test only enter with one lot…

1 Like

bro …
even i gambled twice on expiry day trades but with max 10k stop loss, didnt workout both the times ( lost 2k this week , and 7k on first week ) … :frowning:

planning to try expiry day trades after the next result season if i am in good profits …

if you are not salaried then you can claim all the expenses like mobile bill , internet , depreciation etc …

Yeah I only risk 2-3k per month. This month I put more.

Hey @VelmuruganSengottai bro nice to see you … Sorry for your loss on expiry … But wish to suggest try this expiry gamble because last expiry of financial year and index at an edge … Banks are oversold , 24000 broken, very negative global cues … Only Three trading session left bulls butchered bears exhaust lot action in three days ahead… :wink:
And secondly I can’t claim any thing as I am a salaried rebate under 80 c 80 D taken from sallary itself and market earning is income from other source for me… :smile: :smile:

1 Like

“Elite” traders like you are inspirational , its wonderful that you are still flying “Butter fly” Being worked for “Tech” company’s , i like Techie’s like you.

Exactly , :rofl: you are catching up now :joy:

Nah … I dont want to be Inspired or bothered abt "any potential call givers " :joy::joy:

Not difficult though , every tom dick and harry call giver tries this and claim moral victory with these calls :rofl:

2 Likes

Tom dick and harry will be there always because of " naysayers " :wink::joy:

That’s true. I hope one i will trade like you.

1 Like