Weekly trading diary : 23rd Feb - 1st March 2018 - Updated Thread

For BUY 1 lot in NIFTY future for intraday, how much I have to keep in my account ?

Why Nifty18feb FUT is not showing 16th FEB Trading data

Same with MAR FUT also .

so you are telling , he is doing “Iron condor” or Butterfly on his trading account :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

Yes :joy::joy::joy:

The thing is Primary source of Income for this guy is His Workshop For which he charges Huge Amount and Appearances in TV news Channels.

From Workshop’s He Makes Even more than Trading for just showing same Charts and setting which we all already know.

I can guarantee From Trading He Plays a Zero sum Game to attract Fool once for his workshops.

5 Likes

Oh!!:joy:

Bro @ Lets _Invest on other thread about AG your post was different ( What is your opinion on tech analyst Mr Ashwani Gujral? )

any reason ? are you lost your capital because of his calls ? :disappointed_relieved:

At night time 1 am to 4 am servers are down and latest day is not displayed

Yes later i checked and got correct result.
Thanks…
Another question is :-
How much Margin we need to require for buy 1 lot of NIFTY FUTURE ?
I tried to understand the zerodha margin but not able to get clear view .

That is different for MIS and NRML Equity Futures and Nifty span margin calculator - Zerodha Margin Calculator

Currently NRML margin is 63310 meaning for 63310 rs you can buy a lot of nifty futures. And for MIS margin is 25324.

Zerodha margin calculator page has three tabs for FnO.
F&O, Equity futures, BO&CO.
The 1st tab tell you details about CF trades. It calculates margin based on quantity of the lots.
2nd tab tell both normal intraday and CF margins. But here calculations are focus more on available margins in your account, and based on that how many lots you can buy.
3rd tab is for BO Co

@TIMEFRAME You are new on this forum.

I do my own Analysis.

Frankly Speaking I don’t know anything about Ashwani But Yes, I know How this market Work.

1 Like

And For BO/CO it’s approx 10k for 1 Lot.
Margin will also Varies where you put your Stop-loss in BO/CO Orders.

week swing trade review:

tough month, let’s see what will happen in next week.

well, I am new to this forum , that doesn’t mean , i don’t know anything about trading, well i know about trading , may be equal or more than that of yours , any way have a good weekend

I think you took it in a wrong way.

@Lets_Invest bro can we see your bubble chart on week time frame or day time frame??? Or it is only real time chart???

SWING TRADE FOR 19 FEB, 2018

19022018%20SWING%20STOCK

SWING TRADE FOR WEEK

WEEKLY%20SWING

DETAILS:

I think selling DR REDDY is not a good idea

No option for Week Time frame in Bubble Map.
Shows Real time and at the end of the day it becomes Day Chart.