As expected

Good day

2 Likes

SBI trade triggered and got TARGET:1
Coal india (7/2/2018) got TARGET:2
Yesbank (22/2/2018) got TARGET:2
Axisbank (26/2/2018) exit with breakeven after hitting target:1

This is what I Did today.

Sell BANKNIFTY Futures at 25635 Bought Back at 25450.

2 Likes

Wow. 100% profit!!!

1 Like

You really need to stop Trading in any random Stock for sometime.

What you can do is Just focus on 4-5 stock or completely stop Trading in any stock.

2 Likes

Not only stop trading on any stock but try a hand on positional trading instead of intraday… intraday requires good experience and lots of understanding to the pulse of the market… today is again one of those volatile days… To start with for any newbee, one has to get the hang of how and what works… in a slow pace so he can gauge if his analysis is anywhere near he believes is…

Hope I make some sense…

3 Likes

@VelmuruganSengottai Dude see today also BNKNIFTY move by more than 1%

why don’t you just check the historical charts and verify it by yourself than assuming blindly …
vast majority of the times BN won’t mind above 0.5% …

if everyday bank nifty moves by 1% , then bank nifty straddle will be trading at 500rs and not 250rs on tuesday …

@Lets_Invest @Mitesh_Thakkar
I guess I’ll stop trading for a week and learn more.

SWING TRADE SET UP: 28 FEB,2018

28022018SWING

FOLLOW UP:

1 Like

Don’t stop Completely. Keep track of market.

1 Like

Been there. Find that. Learning curve is tuff.

1 Like

Trading in office is tuff. Managed to squeeze in a quick one.

These are all past price based calculative indicators that generate buy/sell signals… algos are designed to sit opposite to these signals… for example, when supertrend generates a buy signal on a 10min candle chart, usually the general norm is to go long with Stop Loss just below the low of the signal candle or even below the supertrend line, so algos are designed for intraday trades for a 10min interval supertrend calculation and when a buy signal is indicated by the algo, it will place a limit buy order below the low of the candle where general masses place their Stop Loss, it will then go long iff price reaches the SL price by eating the SL orders and then prices will shoot up to the initial indicator generated entry price levels where the algo will exit with profit. If you devise your own indicator and backtest properly then it’s still fine, but using publicly known indicators like the ones you mentioned is like becoming fodder to the algo onslaught.

8 Likes

Woah… This is some serious stuff.

this is my trade today . i have carried IGL in NRML @ 306.5 for tomo with target of 312-317-326 sl of 295/
lets see

1 Like

Good work…can i ask ur trading capital… normally i trade in equity cash…want to trade on future but worried about lot size… small movement of price makes huge diffrence in either side…

This was of yesterday… I trade with capital of 1 lakh and prefer to trade only in future an options… If you are good with your entry levels and SL need not worry about market fluctuations…

Iam trading from past 12 years bro.

10 Likes