Weekly trading diary : December 2017 Week 2 : 11 Dec - 15 Dec

Thank You for your Valuable Advice.
l’ll keep your advice in Mind.

And Yes, Your Trades were Disaster Today Again.

1 Like

Okay, Very Good. Keep track on both Stocks :+1:

I’m still learning to trade so that’s the reason working with 1 lot. How many lots do you usually trade with?

USDINR 65 is exactly as you described lottery ticket. Due to last minute rush at work couldn’t close both though I was running on profit. Need to see what happens on Monday :neutral_face:

I take normally 20 to 50 in special situation 100 and even 200 lots. Both position will be loss making on next week, GBPINR sell position and USDINR 64 put will work better.

1 Like

Mostly MIS or NRML too?

Mostly mis , overnight currency position is highly risky and should be avoided. Overnight position can be taken in smaller lots.

Do you have any fixed target for returns when you trade like 10% or 15% or is it completely based on that days movements?

No fixed target in profit but in loss there is some target or limit say 5000 max in a day.

:+1: Thanks for your valuable insights

:joy::rofl::laughing::laughing:

Thanks.

Bro,what makes future price of usd/inr move.Is it future trading on nse or trading on forex?..i’m little confused.

I maybe incorrect. I feel that spot price is governed by Forex and futures price on NSE is indian stock market specific. So futures price on NSE is governed by NSE in anticipation to FOREX.

So the order flow in usd/inr future in nse has no impact on price movement of usd/inr future?

I mean if someone buys very large amount of usd/inr future then how will price movement react to this order.and also can it change spot prices of usd/inr?

Well futures are always linked with spot prices. Futures move in premium or discount, ahead of spot ( that’s why the name future) but “in anticipation” to spot.

You can’t ignore the underlying (spot) . Yes even if someone buys huge quantity in futures but the price may trade at premium but the price will always be associated with spot.

If spot declines, many other sellers will start selling at price near to “in response to spot”

The LTP will always get updated in response to SPOT.

Temporarily , the futures price may rise or fall slightly , and that’s why they are futures!

:rofl:

:rofl: BJP far ahead. Markets are heading to rally. If u don’t have courage to digest high volatility during such events then swing is not for u. :smile:

Nifty recovered from low of 300 levels & trading in green. :rofl: Did u still not see 300+ points rally already. :smile: I was 200% sure that nifty will bounce back.
Nothing surprising in it. Every dip was a golden opportunity for traders but very rare traders bought at lower levels today!! :smile:

Thats why I love the markets .

1 Like

Adani Power went 31.85 but didnt get chance to grab the opportunity

which myth are we following?

Let’s go to Dec 2017 week 3