Weekly trading diary : December 2017 Week 3 : 18 Dec - 22 Dec

Edited, thanks :slight_smile:

Look at the Uptrend.
I figured this out by Doing technical analysis and Reading charts.

This is happening on an everyday basis that too at critical hours. High time for the management to rectify it.

Yesterday I Suggested One of my Relative to BUY WATERBASE at 318 Levels.
And He Bought 1000 Shares.
Now, the Stock Hit again Upper circuit.

I see Potential of 400+ Levels in this stock in short spam of Time.

Stock have a Quarterly Upper circuit of 361.50 which Already achieved.
After 29/12/2017 It will be revised.

1 Like

bought 1 share of triveni @ 78.5 sl 77

I agree that markets are random…& in reading charts looking at the same chart one can be bearish other can be bullish…
Its our perspective …charts show us the way the stock has taken so far, & where it may or may not move that we have analyse…
I do agree that I am most of the time wrong in analysing…

But what else is the way to trade intraday other than technical analysis??

Fundamental analysis don’t think is for trading…

I m not against technical analysis. I just don’t rely or trust it all the time. I may take a decision following a Technical analysis or I may not. But I don’t trust technical analysis that much.

There’s no harm in charts but don’t die for it. Candle sticks charts summarize the overall price action of a selected time frame so beautifully. Pictorial representation , a snapshot so neat n clear.

But yes there’s a lot of noise associated with it too & you are only able to see formation of candles according to OHLC but it never tells how many times the price fluctuated between the range before giving final OHLC at the close of selected timeframe.

There are hundreds of indicators & more will keep coming in upcoming time. So much overcrowded already.

Real beauty lies in simplicity & not complexity.
Yes though simple beauty maybe sophisticated at times but certainly not complicated!

We are not discussing here about merits/demerits of technical analysis. We are posting problems about charts not working and Zerodha has to ensure that their system won’t show issues like this regularly.

Zerodha Have Good 3 Days Holiday To Solve These Bugs in The System.
I hope They will Resolve this issue very Soon.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year Wishes Guys.

1 Like

Says it all.

Bro, I had asked for guidance on Deep ITM Option trade.
You may read the latest posted by me and guide accordingly with a good strategy.

Thanks.

Who’s Says Mutual Funds Dont Trade.
Look at No Profit, No Loss Position Closed. :joy:

in currency trading i was placing an order at 4.30 it was saying AUTO SQUARE OFF BLOCKED
why showing this message

Becasue the system will square-off all open MIS positions at Currency Markets MIS cut-off time of 4.30pm.

Today trade - 1 Aluminium & 2 small trades in equity …

Wow aluminum is peaking lifetime high!!
I have been tracking it since 130 levels & within a month it rallied to 138 earlier.

This rally is totally unbelievable… due to fear of bounce back i am not able to convert it into profit & stick myself to my trading plan…