Weekly trading diary : December 2017 Week 3 : 18 Dec - 22 Dec

I m not against technical analysis. I just don’t rely or trust it all the time. I may take a decision following a Technical analysis or I may not. But I don’t trust technical analysis that much.

There’s no harm in charts but don’t die for it. Candle sticks charts summarize the overall price action of a selected time frame so beautifully. Pictorial representation , a snapshot so neat n clear.

But yes there’s a lot of noise associated with it too & you are only able to see formation of candles according to OHLC but it never tells how many times the price fluctuated between the range before giving final OHLC at the close of selected timeframe.

There are hundreds of indicators & more will keep coming in upcoming time. So much overcrowded already.

Real beauty lies in simplicity & not complexity.
Yes though simple beauty maybe sophisticated at times but certainly not complicated!

We are not discussing here about merits/demerits of technical analysis. We are posting problems about charts not working and Zerodha has to ensure that their system won’t show issues like this regularly.

Zerodha Have Good 3 Days Holiday To Solve These Bugs in The System.
I hope They will Resolve this issue very Soon.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year Wishes Guys.

1 Like

Says it all.

Bro, I had asked for guidance on Deep ITM Option trade.
You may read the latest posted by me and guide accordingly with a good strategy.

Thanks.

Who’s Says Mutual Funds Dont Trade.
Look at No Profit, No Loss Position Closed. :joy:

in currency trading i was placing an order at 4.30 it was saying AUTO SQUARE OFF BLOCKED
why showing this message

Becasue the system will square-off all open MIS positions at Currency Markets MIS cut-off time of 4.30pm.

Today trade - 1 Aluminium & 2 small trades in equity …

Wow aluminum is peaking lifetime high!!
I have been tracking it since 130 levels & within a month it rallied to 138 earlier.

This rally is totally unbelievable… due to fear of bounce back i am not able to convert it into profit & stick myself to my trading plan…

Yes Bro, you are right. Have already planned to do that. Now, the dilemma is to go for Next Month on which date, i.e. now or on 28th or on 01/01/2018! These dates are under consideration on Time Decay in Delta. Any Suggestions?

Thank you. Yeah, lots of interesting stuff connected with trading. That’s why I’d like to keep observing.

Thanks…Agree positional & swing trades are much better than intraday for me…

sold triveni @ 79.55

Presently it is on upper side. Is it for intraday …

bought on fridays and exited today,
i don’t play with stocks, just learning to analyse

:+1: Good