Weekly trading diary : December 2017 Week 3 : 18 Dec - 22 Dec

I appreciate your reply. :slight_smile:

Yha
This the first month I m in loss from 9 month.
Still one week there.

If you have good strategy to spot stock,share with me.

It seems No one is trading Maruti among the regular subscribers over here!
Friends, I asked for guidance on trading Deep in the Money Options.
Today also, Maruti was hitting hard down the road.:worried:

Even after identifying proper stocks still made lossesā€¦I can make losses consistently in any marketā€¦

Stock Recently Hit all Time HIGH.
Now, Profit Booking is Obvious.

U r trading same option under MIS & NRML.
Premiums erode fast if market is going in opposite direction or sideways n approaching expiry.

Why risk call options when markets are already peaking high.

Select nifty 50 stocks which have action. Or even large caps, mid caps which may not be part of nifty but have some good action.

Today there was good opportunity in PNB. I didnā€™t trade it but was pretty sure that it would rise abit.

Yesterday n since few days, pnb has been on a downtrend. It may still continue to consolidate or decline slightly but today was a good day to go long.

NCC gave good move today, but I dont know at what time n price u entered and on a long or short side. Idea also gave decent move.

Becareful n balance out things. Donā€™t always rely on technicals.

I am stuck with 2000 quantity of Pincon lifestyle, and itā€™s continuously hitting lower circuit.

Itā€™s okay.
Learning is More important.
One you will learn Timing, You will start making consistent Profit.

Falling like Free Fall.
Hold it donā€™t try to Exit in Panic.

Yes, thatā€™s the plan :slight_smile:
But because of that, I am not able to do intraday trades since no money in my trading account :confused:

Bro with my experience I suggest you donā€™t trade deep ITM option near expiry . just a premium eating game by writers.
if u want to take position in deep ITM try next or far nxt expiry and hold for some time with stoploss as your risk taking capital.

1 Like

Then try to sell half quantity and start your Intraday.

Further to our update dated December 17, 2017, we would like to confirm that the UIDAI has allowed Bharti Airtel Limited to resume Aadhaar based e-KYC services. The Company continues to engage with the authorities to achieve a final resolution.

We request you to take the above information on record.

(COME BACK)

This is issue for me and my friend as well. As soon as market opens. Just dashes comes and we need to keep on refreshing the page. Donā€™t know when this will be resolved. @nithin any comments?

Yes, This Happens when market Open.
To make it Normal I log out and Login Again Quickly.
Due to This I lose the opportunity to Short Stocks.

Yesterday, I first missed an opportunity in jain irrigation & then traded in PNB for short hit SL & made lossesā€¦

Traded in NCC @ 10.23am for long @ 132.35 ended up hitting SL of 132ā€¦

NCC traded above your buying price later in the day.
SL of 35 paise is a self suicide. U should have given more room to volatility.

Yesā€¦learning is important, but when will I learn donā€™t knowā€¦Learning since 2012ā€¦Invested 2L till now in market in learningā€¦But still struggle to make profit intradayā€¦

You putting Stop-loss To tight, Give some space to swing the Price.

1 Like

Any suggestion where to put SL.
My target was also.45 paiseā€¦SL .35 paiseā€¦
Ncc made a low of 131.15 after my entryā€¦fell almost 1% from my entryā€¦

First of all can anyone guide me why my trade 90% of the time go wrongā€¦like today after my entry ncc reversed, hindalco reversed. Why I see buying opportunity when in actually there is sellingā€¦