Weekly trading diary : December 2017 Week 4 : 26 Dec - 29 Dec

Expiry is going to be very exiting. I have watched closely 5-6 expiry session of these stocks, and similar trend should be maintained.

1. Just Dial (-+) 12 points.
  2. Bharti Airtel (±) 6 points.
  3. Sunpharma (-) 10 points.
  4. Voltas (±) 5 points.
  5. Havells (–7) points.
1 Like

Short Reliance Capital with Deep SL. Target 565.

If, someone has traded this, keep trailing your stop-loss.

Exited Long or still ON ?

I existed my long and holding short for the target will SL 574. I have feeling that it will reach target, in just it doesn’t I have trailed 6 point, hence not an issue at all.

Update 1 : I have trailed the SL to 572.5.
Update 2 : I have trailed the SL to 570.5.
Update 3 : Revised SL hit.
Update 4 : And again, after hitting the revised SL, it reach the target :expressionless:

Market depth seems to be in favor of DLF upmove. Not sure if its a reliable indicator.

Stay away from it for now. You might end up booking loss both ways.

Noted.

Long position taken in DLF at 250.75 with SL of 247.2, with target of 256 and more.
Update : Trailing SL hit at 252.35.

After hitting the revised SL, DLF rocked :expressionless:

Holding a long position with HDIL at 56 since last week. Time to book profits. Ideas ?

If it’s a short term trade, wait for few more trading sessions. You can easily book around 61, 65 as per your comfort.

Expiry gambling…
:wink:

5 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion.

Your gambling seems to be exceptional… Today also got angry???

You seems to be making more than my whole year salary in just 2 days…Exceptional…

How many lots @ what price??

If he’s posting genuine trades, I can only say that to make big money, one has to risk big money at stake too. He’s risking big money & earning big.

Sushil seems to have traded same 10500 CE & pe…

What abt your derivative results…

today’s trade.

4 Likes

Awesome !

This is genuine trade and yes risking big amount of money. In morning @Lets_Invest suggested to take both 10500 CE and PE at 20 but I put order of 80 lots @ 15 for both PE and CE once any order executed I place sell order of 20 only 5 point capture. And once order executed again put buy order at 15 and randomly . after 1 pm decrease the price from 15 to 10 for buy and 20 to 15 for sell… You can see my put order executed more than call because CEs are trading above 15 most of the time…

Expiry is going to be very exiting. I have watched closely 5-6 expiry session of these stocks, and similar trend should be maintained.

Just Dial (-+) 12 points.
Bharti Airtel (±) 6 points.
Sunpharma (-) 10 points.
Voltas (±) 5 points.
Havells (–7) points.

Today Expiry wasn’t very exiting for these stocks, although they moved quite a bit.

Just Dial (-+) 12 points. → -6, +11 points.
Bharti Airtel (±) 6 points. → -6, +2 points.
Sunpharma (-) 10 points. → -4 points.
Voltas (±) 5 points. → -11 points.
Havells (–7) points. → -2, +7 points.

1 Like

So at what price you sold CE BUY