Weekly trading diary : January 2018, Week 1 : 01 Jan - 05 Jan

when is the result?

Don’t make positions in stocks on the basis of results. You can never know how the stock will react.

Today PNB & Rcom offered good opportunity.

1 Like

Yes, I know :slight_smile: Results can be good or bad and thus affect our position. But here my buying cost is 302 and I’m holding it in cash and YesBank is a portfolio stock. Nothing to worry about it.

Another good day

3 Likes

Nice decision bro. I agree with you.

At what price u bought n sold?

1 Like

Okay Good.
Best wishes. I hope You Achive Your Target. :+1:

1 Like

It’s Very Difficult to say how stock will React after hitting 52 week High or Making all time high.
It can drastically fall like Free Fall or It can go like a Rocket and Hit the upper circuit.

@Lets_Invest Thanks for your response… the reason i asked this question is i was tracking TATA STEEL today and I pulled out its chart what i saw was it brokeout of it’s range after 7-8 years (atleast that’s what i could see in charts i usually use pivots for intraday S&R… is that ok

Bought 2 lots at 2645.95 and sold at 2654.95

1 Like

Yes, absolutely Perfect.

Today the guys who are played with Jindal Steel are going home with weight of pockets and may be plan to a vacation :grinning:

It’s not the end.
This is how Market works.
Someday it rewards you someday it takes something but it’s Totally upto you.
How Much you wanna take from market and How much you wanna give to Market.

2 Likes

Absolutely correct ji… The one who understands this can survive till the end…

Can somebody help me with TECHM ? Shorted futures @ 500…should I hold to lower the loss or square it at the current rate?

Hey @Himanshu_Bansal
I already answered this 6 days Back.
You still holding position.
(I have not looked today’s TECHM chart yet)

Futures Holding time frame when trading using TA

yes…Karthik suggested to wait for the SL to breach…I’m stuck with this with loss piling up everyday…It made a perfect shooting star on charts yesterday still closed higher today. I’ve started to doubt on TA theory :(…Pls. suggest.

Okay, At Present from 2 Trading sessions TECHM is Facing Resistance at 525.
Which is also 52 week High.

Delivery Percentage have also increased from the Last time it 54.62% now.
(Investors are bullish on Stock)

I have not looked at the Open Interest data.
Once I’ll check I’ll update it.
If open interest have increased there are Chances that it will again tomorrow try to Breach 525 levels.

If it will Breach 525 level anything can happen It can go more up.
If Selling pressure will come at 525 it will be good news for you and you will stay in game.

Thank you for checking that for me. My biggest dilemma is at what levels should I exit if it at all it comes down.

1 Like