Weekly trading diary : January 2018, Week 1 : 01 Jan - 05 Jan

@Rajiv1 Yes.

Hope yes bank reached it’s resistance, still it ll rally?

Yes! I think so

I have tried intraday trading but mostly I have seen loss

Thanks a lot!

Can u share as I guess its been a couple of days.

I guess it is StockEdge app. Will reinstall and confirm tomorrow after checking live during market hours.
Also, I found this one: Intraday Large Deals, Large Deals on NSE/BSE, Intraday Bulk Deals, Live Large Deals in NSE/BSE, Market Stats

I’ve seen most of the members, including @Lets_Invest, of this forum saying that. By swing trading, do you people mean BTST and futures NRML trades? more details please…

Swing trade can range from 2 days to a week or couple of months.

What are the ways possible in zerodha?
Anything other than these:
CNC (BTST or later)
Futures NRML

Swing trade is terminology used to describe the time period for which the person holds a position. it’s not an order type. Also besides CNC, NRML there is MIS (Margin Intraday Squareoff) which provides high leverage but needs to be squaredoff in a day.

Yep, I know. I was asking for all other ways of swing trading people do in zerodha.

Primary goal is to achieve your Return which you have fixed on that trade.

Say, If You fixed x℅ of return and Get on the next day And Think it will not move anymore from here.
So You book Profit. (BTST)

And If You think There is more Uptrend in upcoming days so you hold for 3-5 More Trading sessions and Book the Maximum Profits. (Swing Trading)

And If the stock keep going and not showing and weaknesses There is possibility it can become Multibagger for you and end up holding that stock for months.

1 Like

Hi ther
What does NFO stands for… I am new to trading i trade only in MCX. And now learning other trades. I tried to book tcs18fut… But i was unable… Is ther any eligibility… I mean in zerodha do i need to work on some account
Please reply

South Indian Bank has given multi-year breakout. One can accumulate it for 40++ target in short term. Tomorrow is the result day, and based on “Market is always ahead of new” hence this scrip is almost sureshot.

NFO is futures and options. Your account should be activated to deal in NFO for which Zerodha or any other broker require your income proof.

hahhaha