Weekly trading diary : January Week 3 : 15 - 19 Jan, 2018

First two weeks of the year seems to be profitable. Hope it further continues. Dear all, share your intrady snapshots, market mover’s news, discussion, any helpful info would be appreciated. Happy trading :slight_smile:

@nithin @Tintin @Bhuvan @mac76 @Spaceship @Lets_Invest @pameliya @Ravi_Dixit @pameliya @Neha_Raghuraman @Karthik Happy Pongal/Makar sankranti :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Same 2 u bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy Makar Sankranti everyone

1 Like

Thank You and Same to you & your family. :pray:
Lot’s of Happiness & Success. :smiley:

3 Likes

Angel Broking offering lifetime free AMC by paying a one time fee of Rs. 2500 :joy:

Hi, Can someone have a look at this attached screenshot of contract note and explain why there is a charge mentioned?

I had purchased USDINRJANFUT on Wednesday and I have been holding it since I wasn’t able to sell it off. But I see there is a charge levied on Friday for this. I had converted it to MIS and then back to NRML the same day. Is this charge for that?

Even i had Angel, But there are many pros with Zerodha. Multiple different sites to make you educate on Trading. Keeping everything at one place(Stocks, ETS, MF). Simple user interface makes trading more comfortable.

Yeah! Agreed. But how can they provide lifetime amc free? There must be some hidden charges.

If you are a investor Delivery charges are high comparing to Zerodha

Yes! I noticed that.

Awesome interview… Must read :+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Wish you all happy Makarsankranti :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

I bought bank nifty 18 jan expiry at MIS order, shall carry forward overnight

Shorted SBI @ 303.70 And Exited @ 303.20

1 Like

HDFC is going mad :joy:

Pure Mad :rofl::rofl: