Weekly trading diary : November 2017 Week 4 : 20 Nov - 24 Nov

Bought KTKBANK NOV FUT at 159.8, expecting to book profit at 162 and to book loss around 158

Breakout in Wockpharma.

Made a low of 180.20 & LTP @ 181 :smile:

Loss Loss , I suffer psychological losses more!!

:smile: :joy:

DRREDDY facing Resistance at 2350 if Buying comes It will touch 2376 levels.

Target Achieved Captured Rs.26/- in Just 7 minutes.

So, the stock is still going up and Touched 2400.
Rules:

1. This is not the place to regret.
  2. Achive your target and move on.
  3. There is no second trade in same stock.

What Time frame you are using???

Positional trade. Will hold it for 1-2 days if stop-loss is not hit :slight_smile:

Good if it’s a Positional trade because I see a clear quick sell signal on my setup Just before your Buy Price.

Made a small profit today

After exiting, it’s going higher,as if it was waiting for me to exit my position.It always happens with me :persevere:

3 Likes

Tomorrow is a green day for Bank Nifty as per me

There is no CNC in F&O. CNC is for Equity only

Its just a symbol of a trading platform

At Least your trade ended in green.
This happens with everyone. The moment we enter it goes down and the moment we exit it makes day high :joy:

1 Like

There is no harm in trading more as long as you are profitable majority of the times. There are two things we need to control: Greed and Fear… Trade using brain and not heart… develop your own rules and follow without biases… I am sure you will trade more and win more…

You are correct. I meant its a future contract that I am carrying over to the next day.
Any specific name for this?

in Zerodha its called NRML trade

@123456789 Hmm.
But just like we call intraday and CNC in equity stocks, what is the alternate of intraday in futures?

It is still called Intraday. You can MIS order in Zerodha which will be automatically squared off around 3.20 PM.