Weekly trading diary : November 2017 Week 4 : 20 Nov - 24 Nov

Very cool price movement of aurobindo pharma, I took it after seeing nifty pharma was 200+, while aurobindo pharma wasn’t yet moving…it never went like it was preparing… It went down like a scuba

this takes place with each and everyone around u . if they call themselves as trader.
but what u can do is wait market always fetch u profit but we become greedy about it and hence we end up in loss but when we see loss we hope that market will move according to me and all we expect that market to come to atleast our executed price so better book profit when u see 1 or 2% of return. making 1 to 2 % in intraday is huge thing and also follow the same when u see the downside .

2 Likes

Hahahahahah :joy::joy::joy:
Before looking at Your Screenshot I read this and Thought you have booked good profit Today in Aurobindo pharma.

You could have made Good profit in DRREDDY.
It gave all the indications of going up + Volumes were good.

sometimes we even see that if i would have hold it for day i could be a million worth but this is all one time luck better book profit when u see it .rather then loosing what we brought into trading the moral is , something is always better then nothing.

1 Like

Yes,
It made a day high of 82, after I exited my position at 56

It’s okay man. :+1:
Keep up the good work :+1:

1 Like

After 13 December I’ll be free.
I’ll do analysis of 3-4 stock Everyday in evening for Intraday and share with you guys for learning purpose. This will help you out in Choosing Stock for Intraday.
Stick to Those stock in which you have confidence of their price Movement and how they react on any specific news. Instead of Blindly trying hands on each and every stock.

2 Likes

A general question for everyone, please answer according to your mentality :
Which of this missed opportunities will make you more sad?

1. Not triggering your target, because it was just 0.5 point more (too aggressive target)
  2. Closing your position in profit and just then market moves by 10 points more in your direction (too safe target)
2 Likes

Nice. Missed it today’s entry. May I know, your view on GPBINR for this month ?

Very small gains for today. About one third will be gone in taxes.

small profit is always better than loss

3 Likes

This happens with me most of the time,

Non of the above Options make me sad.

1.Its Okay if it’s not Triggered.

2.Its Okay, I achieved my target and closed my position in Profits.
If its moves 10 or 20 Points or even makes the all time High. No problem.
Market was open yesterday.
Market was open Today.
Market will open Tomorrow.
I’ll grab the other opportunities It’s not the end :+1:

4 Likes

Nicely put.
Just a follow-up thought about markets remaining always open : do you have any target return ‰ set for the month or, just try to make whatever comes in the journey.

Yeah, doing nothing can be a good startegy

I Don’t have any Monthly Target.
But Yes, I have a daily Target of 10-12% whenever I Trade. (I don’t Trade 5 days per week)
which I Achive and after that whatever is coming in that day is Bonus.
There are many days where When I do Intraday Trades in single day Return on Capital is 20-25℅.

I withdraw my Profits continuously.

5 Likes

@Srinivas
MONDAY BOUGHT BANKNIFTY 25800CE @122 SOLD @ 127 , BUT LATER 146 ACHIEVED.
I GOT NURVOUS AND BOOK EARLY, ALTHOUGH IN PROFIT.

BUT MY THUMBRULE NOT TO ENTER TRADE AGAIN IN GREED.

@vijender88
TODAY BOUGHT BANKNIFTY 25800PE @107 SOLD @ 129 ,

TILL NOW 173 ACHIEVED AND STILL GOING
MADE HIGH 176

Again profit below 400

Exited KTKBANK at 158 . booked loss.