Weekly trading diary : November 2017 Week 4 : 20 Nov - 24 Nov

I can very much understand why you don’t feel safe trading at those levels against the current trend.
The only thing you need to be reasonably sure about is whether the market is currently moving sideways. If it is moving sideway, then even if it moves up and down, it’ll tend to come back towards the mean level - so taking reverse trades at extreme prices tend to make money.
On the contrary, it is definitely possible that prices will continue to move in that direction, causing you a huge loss.

But one suggestion is try not to close positions in hurry unless you are in big loss. Even if prices dont move in first few hours, there is almost always a good move for the last hour or so.

2 Likes

Booked an early profit of Rs 3200 between 9.20 am - 10 am. But, ended up with Rs 1500 profits (closing position) after reluctantly refusing to exit. Early exit is extremely difficult!

This strategy resulted in minimising my profits everyday :wink:

True. I buy and sell even when the candle is RED :slight_smile:

Haha.
It is funny how both our experiences are completely opposite even though we trade in the same market.

Sir can you tell me how you got this BankNifty … So, you BUY ar Rs 12? I used to think that BANKNIFTY were costing thousands of rupees. I want to trade this for tomorrow if possible … Weekly trading diary : November 2017 Week 4 : 20 Nov - 24 Nov

Market is like that…if everyone trade exactly in the same manner, there won’t be market at all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can anyone say, can bracket order be applied in currency segment. It’s urgent!

Very small profit booked before entering my office. This time only in currency,my comfortable zone.

3 Likes

I don’t understand any bit about currency trading…hw is the profits calculated here?

1 Like

1 lot equal to 1000 unit . As price increases •1 profit increase by 100

@vijender88
banknifty 25800ce bought @181.25, booked loss @ 172.
hope will perform , but i follow what my system says

Shorted PVR NOV FUT around 1320 , holding the position. just a day before i was bullish in this stock had long position but due to new developments had to book loss of 5k and changed side.

Today’s profit.

5 Likes

How to buy these? Are these stocks being traded like normal day trading?

Impact of S&P ratings on Banknifty? +ve or -ve

This dude is currency God lol… How much capital is reqd for such profits tho?

I see most of us deal in NFO… i seek here for some intraday positions also. usually i see movement by 9:30 and do in top 10 holdings of NIFTY . exit by 1 or 2 profit. want to know more clues

1 Like

Lost around 2000rs today in nifty futures. Was on the sell side, but nifty moved well into the 10400 zone

Hahaha…he is minting money with currency :wink: Tell use more @gopchem

How much capital required?
When to trade?
How to select which currency? etc etc