What are the hidden things loopholes or secrets in the broking and trading industry that the brokers dont wish/want the clients to know/ get aware of /?

What are the hidden things loopholes or secrets in the broking and trading industry that the brokers dont wish/want the clients to know/ get aware of / ?

These type of questions are more suited on reddit than here. Try asking on r/IndiaInvestments

Pls send me the links . How do i join and ask them?

Reddit is social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website. Go to Reddit.com , create an account with your gmail, search for the subreddit r/IndiaInvestments.. Post your queries there. Lurk there, you’ll find a lot of informative and exciting stuff on reddit.

1. DP License - see if the broker has a demat license
  2. Prop trading - A broker can watch all your trades, a profitable broker can counter trade your position and make you lose money.
  3. Leaking Orderflow information - a broker can leak your positions to other floor traders.
  4. Technical failure - a broker can actually perpetrate technical snags in order to make a client lose money.
  5. Privacy policy - a broker can leak your financial positions, DP ID, Client ID to 3rd parties. I have noticed this happens a lot in India.
1 Like

Here is a AMA(Ask me Anything) @nithin, @Karthik , @qna did there 5 months ago. You should go through it once. They answered with much clarity and depth across topics. Thanks to the trio.