What is hampering your trading / investing?

If there was one bottleneck that you would love to remove from your trading / investment activity what would be it ?

• Lack of market knowledge
  • Lack of time
  • Lack of capital
  • Lack of coding / backtesting skills
  • Lack of a mentor
  • Transaction cost
  • Trading platform issues / limitations
  • Regulations / Restrictions
  • Mind matters

0 voters

1 Like

I can write a para on it but nobody cares.

in short complexity, confusion & overconsumption of Information

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: when information is every where its just natural to feel confused. This is applicable to all fields.

1 Like

Please write. I’ll go through it sincerely. I promise.

thanks, but I don’t have anything to share which is meaningful

it’s all contradictory & messed up

even I’m looking for clarity

Try different things, be ok to loose bit of money and probably you will get to that point of clarity.

1 Like

It all comes down to not having a solid plan while entering the stock market. We do learn a lot of things from experience and that will solve a lot of these problems in the long run. The real challenge is staying patient and not giving up until you get success.

Mind matters! There have been times where things went differently because I was having a hard time controlling my emotions.

I think it’s always the psychology that hinders my progress as a trader. I am surely getting better at managing my emotions and I am much more disciplined now. But still I struggle to keep myself calm when a trade goes against me. That’s one thing which I am really trying to change as of now.