What is happening in charts?

Displaying wrong volume in NIFTY CE SIDE

@ShubhS9 @Arockiya_Raja

Same with SENSIBULL TV CHARTS
@Sensibull

We are checking this.

Snapquote window also stuck since last 5-10 min lost over 9k with this issue + market order not available… closed and then reopened still same. pathetic just pathetic.

Snapquote stuck in this state since the spike at 15:09. Happened with just this PE, call I was watching was working fine.

1 Like

This occurs probably after volume breach .

Week - 10

Still problem not yet resolved

1 Like

It seems this has occurred only for today’s expiry nifty options for 10:10 and 10:11 AM. We are investigating the root cause.

That too only for CE strikes.

Hope this will narrow the search for the cause

Yes,
As per the latest update, we expect the necessary change to be released by next Wednesday.

This thing has been happening for weeks now, and not just with the index expiring on that day, but elsewhere as well. Like today, prices were stuck when I was taking Midcap positions at EOD too…

On top of that, sometimes the indices which are at the top (pic below) get stuck as well, and you have to refresh the screen to sort it. Not only this sometimes leads to a loss as the index has moved elsewhere but refreshing means you have to again open all the strikes you were monitoring…

Zerodha has regressed to the 2017-18 days…

1 Like

For me it happened around 15:09 you can refer the screenshot.

That’s a completely different concern. It is being discussed here. It should be fine by next week.