What is happening?

whats its credidilbiltiy here we all brokers and client know that there is issue but its ceo is unaware .

Use 20 depth to trade, bids/offers are correct.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

zerodha should focus on kite
rather than other products

Still unable to close the positions @siva please look into this issue.

Not right, issue is with all brokers, you can check by placing orders. We have 20 depth, you can check those feeds to place orders.

Zerodha is trending on Twitter (for wrong reasons).

Issue is with exchange.

Yeah, everyone try to blame us for everything even though the issue is from exchange, same was told in cnbc/et now also but we get the blame all times. We are the first one to act proactively and inform clients. We are the only one offering 20 depth which has correct feeds.

1 Like

yeah, ok. I’m just saying. I’m surprised to see Zerodha trending in Twitter - https://twitter.com/search?q=%23zerodha&src=trend_click

I am Lucky guy today –

22000 strike to sold in the morning 9.30 am in the screen it showed 10.2 rupees , so i try to sold 400 qty for 10.2 in the market order , but the systen it sold 57 rupees now its trading 5 rupees ,…hahaha :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

You are always fortunate and your success is infectious

1 Like

charts are looking like this , really idont know the chart style

Still problem is there in market depth and LTP ,

Issue is still there, use 20 depth feeds, ignore LTP. Exchange has to fix it.

ok siva agreed @siva thanks

This time I support Zerodha , Its the problem in NSE exchange feed , lots of brokers have this issue. 20depth helps alot now in this situation

2 Likes

Yeah the problem is from nse server ,I have two accounts other than zerodha both are facing the same issue

1 Like

is there issue from nse

I’m also facing , each candle is 20-30 point @siva issue is with kite or nse

in banknifty i think from nse