What is minimum and maximum qty I can bid in ipo?

50 is the lot size and cutoff price is 288 of Mrs bector ipo. So what is minimum and maximum lot I can apply for per bid? How much amount will be blocked? And will any one of the three bids will be accepted of there is a possibility of acceptance of all bids?

Minimum lot you can apply for 1 and maximum 13 means you can apply minimum 50 shares and maximum 650 shares

The minimum bid should be for 1 lot (50 shares), Retail Investors have an upper cap of 2 lakhs, you can apply for maximum 13 lots of Mrs, Bectors IPO (650 shares).

Any one of the three bids will be accepted, you can check this article to know how the Bidding feature works.

It depends on the category you are using, in the sense retail or HNI, for retail max is 2 lakhs and no upside for HNI. It is self declaring who is HNI or retail.
Check this how to apply via HNI.

I tried applying from NII category from Axis bank (ASBA) for 14 lots which is above 2 lacs. However, i get below message -
"This category is not available for bidding for this IPO "

Can anyone let me know how we can apply through NII category in axis bank (ASBA). Or should we directly use RII only.

Hi Jeganath, would request you to get in touch with Axis Bank, they should be able to explain this better.

The support is horrible. I am getting re-directed multiple times. Please let me know if anyone knows a solution for this.

Can we use funds in zerodha account to apply for IPO?

No, funds in your Zerodha account cannot be used to apply for IPO, you will need funds in your Bank account.