What is option premium for selling options?

Even Ashwini Gujral doesnt show 50 lac per month profit in his fake screenshots, why u want so much?

1 Like

Atleast 50lpa

Hmm. Possible per Annum.

Because I am on a mission to double the capital in a year. On my small account I earned good from last 2 years.

How much capital you have ?

Next to acheive 100 % returns in a year You have to be ready to face 50 % drawdown.

2 Likes

Im dont wan to make 50lakhs through trading markets alone,there would be some other good business too because here lot of people who have seen lot of business people who could have fair idea about those people who make such huge money

1 Like

There are situation where one can make 50 lacs earn per day like trading bank nifty futures or like friday’s case of pc jewellers …now shorting 100 lots in futures of pcj at the very start would have fetched one 50 lacs .
But the problem is one needs to have huge capital for this ,second is stocks like pc jewellers take a sharp u turn suddenly …so its very very risky … take a calculated risk … have stop loss always …and while you are trading them u"l see you can’t even blink .Now it’s easy said than done …
Always Remember NO GREED ( though its really hard to control)

1 Like

True

In trading all we need is a good strategy and displine to follow.

By using margin we can double our money.

Here is an example. Assume you have 100000 /- capital and you have a good strategy with 50 % success rate and risk reward 1:1.3 last but not least. Discipline to follow the strategy.

In 100000 /- keep 60000 /- for buffer to face drawdown. With remaining 40000 /- you get 10 times margin for equity ( For good stocks, most of the good stock futures MIS margin ). Assume your strategy loose 1 % (4000) when wrong and 1.3 % (5200) when right. ( Remember we have 60000 /- buffer to face drawdown which gives us to stand even when we are in loosing streak )

Assume You did only one trade per day. In 240 working days you loose 120 days which is 480000 /- you are right on 120 days which reflect to 624000 /- . You will be in net profit of 144000 /- ( assume brokerage and taxes are around 44000 /- ).

Result is 100 % returns.

Do you have that strategy and rock solid discipline ???

2 Likes

Does pc jeweller srock behave always like that providing a opputunity?what is the margin and lot size?

lot size is 1500 i guess …margin u can check on zerodha margin calculator
regarding the movement no one knows how a stock will move … some stocks move 10% higher even after bad results

1 Like

Oh the movement is because of the result?quarterly result?

No man its due to promoter gifting some shares to other people

People are skeptical about the management now

There may be other problems also

There is a lot of information, but could not get the answers to my questions. Will be great if you can give quick answer to my queries in a few sentences. Thanks in advance.

Earning money in bank nifty?i had never out of my many years trading journey i had nevwr been consistent in profits and have hard way learnt some scrips amd intrumments are better to be avoided.

I did a trading today on PC Jewellery equity spot and return was 80% on capital.I did this using small capital and my big capital.I have posted my small account profit in weekly Trading Diary.Its possible to earn and become millionaire but only if you know to play the game.Lol.As for F&O, I will start to trade in them sooner once I study the concepts.I already know the market movements so why not play in options and futures as the risk is lower since no auto square off like in Spot markets. @Arpan @Vinay_S But I will never write options as the risk is unlimited.

1 Like

Good idea bro…i too left the idea of writing options just paper traded and saw that a slight increase/decrease makes lot of change in premium.does pc jeweller offer daily trade opportunities could yiu also share any strategy pls

You are absolutely right , but earning small Chuck’s like 1500 -4000 in a day by buying option of small lot like 3000 -7500 is possible , but still I would say it’s not possible in all days of the month .

Definitely true, have a rational profit target, and exit the position - for that option buying may work

Becoz if u hold position with greed, within minutes the profit may go to zero due to premium decay

Unlimited is risk is definitely there in option writing I understand but if you buy at ₹50 and can keep SL at ₹75 so once it reaches there we can square off right…