What is Order Spoofing, is it Legal?

Hi guy. I hear many many times about order spoofing, HFT/Algo order misfiring. I want to learn how to do it, can small trader do it? Does SEBI put any penalty for it? Please know me your thots.

I just asked a simple question man whats your problem?

genius*. Ironic.

I typed on mobile thus can’t write complete sentences.

chill, he just asked out of ignorance

Agreed. But is this the correct platform to spread ignorance and misinformation? What if someone sees it and gets interested in Order spoofing and HFT trading and hurt themselves? There are other better platforms suited for that.

Why bother crossing the Rubicon, if you aren’t going to march on Rome?

1 Like

This guy my God. One day he is ranting about index funds, one about Dividends. Is there anything you actually like apart from being a Troll ? And whats this Pseudo Fascist Roman Cringe you are doing ?

Turks and Mongols ate up your Rome centuries ago. Now your Rome only sells Expensive Ladies Bags and Shiny Cars, that too every company is owned by a foreign conglomerate.

Stop harrassing people asking questions and go do some trading or something. Kuch paisa milega. Flagging you. @Mods , if you see this, please delete this user.

2 Likes

So ? Everything ends one day. But we are still talking about it ain’t we ? So worth talking about ?

In that case bro, takes one to know one.

Why does it require a frontend at all?

Once you have a backend, you can fire your order from the terminal itself. Please do not shoot yourself in the foot on what is a terminal.

Without the strong backend of the terminal you are firing orders on, you are one glitch away from having a very bad day. Everything is backend. The Frontend is just that… a Front.

Read more about it here…

If this helps, the above which you wrote was not warranted. You could still give your comments without being rude and obnoxious.

It is very simple is it not, if you dont like what someone else have written, just skip and go for the next post. Some one else will explain to him the do and donts.

1 Like

My Apologies. Elected Officials, Judges and Public Servants taught me this behaviour. Will never repeat this. Unlearn hour. Thanks for constructive feedback :+1: .