What is Price action trading? how to learn? how to apply?

I think in today’s market all type of indicator are outdated no one give you at list 50% of accuracy , It’s time to use " Basic of price history"
hey any one trader which was used Price Action Trading ,
Tell me something… to grow Up

Cut Paste from Investopedia:

The candlestick and price bar are important tools for analyzing price action, since they help traders visualize of price movement. Candlestick patterns such as the Harami, engulfing pattern and cross are all examples of visually interpreted price action.

__No two people will analyze every bit of price action the same way, and that is why a lot of traders find the concept of price action so elusive. Quite literally, price action is everything that a security’s price does, and just like every other facet of analysis, it is purely subjective

MY UNDERSTANDING OF PRICE ACTION:( I AM A PRICE ACTION - SWING TRADER)

Market is an animal whose behaviour is not exactly understood by traders. However they do have behavioural pattern, and their future behaviour can be predicted if we constantly follow their movement ( for example a tiger trying to duck & hide is actually preparing for a surprise pounce on its pray). So watching the your watch list in chart constantly is one basic requirement.

3 Likes

3 Likes