What is the process to tender my shares at Zerodha for the Infosys and Wipro buyback offer?

I logged in to q to find infy buyback rta. No success? What’s the catch zerodha ?

Same problem…also inform in q where will we find buyback tendering window ?

1 Like

its from tomorrow brother

Wipro buyback date is from today still not showing

Can anybody see option for buybck in Q yet?

Once you logged into zerodha, proceed as below
Portfolio -> Buyback.

Note: you may need to wait for official marketting hours( 9:15AM - 3:30PM)

2 Likes

its not there yet

No it is still not showing there

Please check around 10:30AM.

The people who are not able to see the buyback option in the portfolio option must use desktop to login or on ur. Phone check mark “use desktop site” on chrome then open q and you will be able to see the option…I found it myself and thats y its ridiculous as no zerodha person told me about it on either call support and also on this forum…

you can always switch to a “fair” broker…

yes. DP charges are levied everytime a scrip is debited from your account irrespective of the quantity

record date was 01-11-2017. you can’t participate in the buy back now!

thankyou so much!!

1 Like

Zerodha Buyback page has mentioned that Wipro buyback will close on 11th December 2017 but I cant see the Wipro order window. When I called the support desk, the person said it was only till 10Am of 11th december 2017. I feel this is a miss on part of zerodha. They should have mentioned the cut off time as 10AM. Without the cutoff time, it is assumed that order will be accepted till market closing on 11th dec

You bought 200 shares on 13 that means you would have those shares in your demat account on 15th (T+2 Settlement). As you sold 100 shares on 14th that would have been adjusted in BTST (Buy Today and Sell Tomorrow) settlement. Hence my friend you was left with 100 shares at EOD (End of Day) of 15th.

Why the Buyback online order process on Zerodha is closing 2 days before the closing date of window?

But after putting order on qback office my share are deducted from my account but it didn’t receive any receipts

We don’t have to submit the Tender form to Karvy. I too got a clarification that submitting shares on Q during the buyback window is all one needs to participate in the buyback offer.

Unichem labs buyback window is still not available on Q BACKOFFICE portal, though it already began yesterday (7 March, 18)