What to do with extra money sitting in funds in kite

What is the best way to make use of extra money that’s accumulated in zerodha kite in my funds after profit booking? I don’t want to use it now for investing at this level of the market. But, want to wait for the next correction due to any macro or micro issues.

Are debt funds good option here? I may have to withdraw in few days or weeks or months. Or, should I FD these for now?

You can buy liquid bees.

1 Like

So basically if I sell and buy LIQUID BEES multiple times due to being intraday trader, need to pay brokerage and STT.

I am not worried about brokerage due to Zerodha, but I’d rather get zero interest on my demat capital than pay anymore STT to these looters.

My decision made on this point LOL.

So what’s option? How do liquid bees compare with debt funds in terms of return (over few days, weeks to months)? And liquidity, how quickly money comes back to my account, and charges (including all hidden )….?

I think depending on your demat capital one can put. Like if someone has 20 lacs sitting there and they know maximum at one point of time thye may not need 10 lacs even in intraday, then remaining 10 lacs can be kept in LIQUIDBEES, and redeemed once in months

But if one has 2-5 lacs, and there can be some intraday transaction that requires 2-3 lacs every week or so, then it doesnt make sense to keep redeeming LIQUIDBEES once every week and paying STT every time.

I am assuming someone who has big capital lying in demat will be intraday person. If you are long term investor, better invest it or remove and put in FD or debt funds.