What will be the equity capital of IDFC BANK and IDFC Ltd post demerger?

Post demerger, around 53 per cent stake in IDFC Bank will be held by IDFC Financial Holding Company Ltd (FHCL), a wholly-owned subsidiary of IDFC Ltd and remaining 47 per cent will be held by the shareholders of IDFC Ltd.

Guess I need to catch up on news! Have they announced the deal to demerge the two entities?