Whats all the buzz with RELIANCE PP

Yep if you still hold it on 12th May you will be on record to pay for the shares.
if you do not pay for the share you will be forfeiting them.

If I don’t pay the call money. my shares will be forfeited & will b worthless n don’t trade on exchange & I may levy interest on the amount I owe. but will I get the same quantity of NEW pp shares with a different ISIN? If I received the new ISIN pp shares, When Can I sell it?

1 Like

If you fail to make the payment, you won’t get any shares. If you make the call payment, you’ll be alloted shares equal to the quantity you hold.

Once the shares are listed in the exchanges, you can sell them whenever you want to.

2 Likes

Hi,
If eligible for this. Will I be paying 314.25 per share for the 2nd installment & 628.5 for the 3rd installment which sums up to 942.75? How does it work in this case If I have missed the 1st installment which was in June 2020

Right.

It is already paid for by the shareholder who would’ve sold his/her shares.

I’m an eligible shareholder of Reliance PP shares. I’m facing these issues:-
1)I’ve recently moved to Kenya, Africa and cheque book is in India
2)My Airtel Indian sim has a network issue and I’m unable to receive any Otp.

Please help me, how do I pay for the First Call

Check this link… i think UPI should work. check out this link https://rights.kfintech.com/callmoney/

I’m not receiving otp as I’m outside country

As per the final call of this, when will the fully paid shares of RIL show up in my holdings ? @ShubhS9

The shares will be allotted withing 2 to 3 weeks after the last date of payment. The payment window closed on 29th November. You can check out more details here: Second and final call on Reliance Partly-paid Shares