What's buzzing in PSU banks?

Pvt banks are doing that but PSUs are not that much advanced yet. May be one or two exceptional cases but in general they are asking to wait.

Of course.

My point was that, if you are in need of a digital card and not in need of a physical card, there are options to look at.

Check Paytm :grin:

I’m not in need of card. My problem is different. I’ve forgotten my net banking password and I need debit card to reset that. CBoI card has arrived and PNB/BOI are yet to arrive.

1 Like

Is going to the bank and resetting the password not an option?

It is. But not an emergency so I didn’t bother to go. UPI is working fine for all 3 accounts

1 Like

Source: Business Standard

Pvt sector bank employees doubled in last 8 years whereas PSU banks saw a dip of nearly 9%

Its not just happened over night , There is a turn around in PSU Banks , for example Punjab National bank started giving Dividend , In case of UCO bank ,its the Ukarine /Russia war effect ( many rupee accounts has been opened by many other nations ) even Sri Lankan government opened rupee account , started using Indian rupee for its International Trade, Lot many people in the stock market neglected PSU Banks , but tendency in the market is that , once particular stocks ,Sector starts one way move , people starts talking about it . :thinking: Many forgotten about UCO Bank used to make big profit , While Iran was trading with India , UCO was the main Bank used for Bilateral Trade , and also here is link which i posted long back about Yes Bank ,I traded in Yes Bank many times made some profits.

1 Like