Which arbitrage fund has least portion in debt and others in their portfolio?

I found that arbitrage have to keep min. 65% in arbitrage opportunities but remaining 35% - they can keep in debt/others section.
While arbitrage opportunities are safe but those debt investment can be risky for example DHFL debt went from AAA to D in no time.
So I am trying to find which arbitrage fund has lease amount invested in debt/others section. @TradeB2B @Vij @rupeshmandal @Bhuvan