Which investment gives the highest return?

Which investments give the best return? Suggest me types of investment opportunities.

Investment on oneself always gives best returns related to any fields/skills!

5 Likes

Capital markets related products give the best returns but also come with high risk too. On the other hand debt products give return more or less the same as inflation. Then there are precious metals and real estate. Investing is a broad term.

There is no easy answer to which investment gives the highest return. It depends on various factors, including the amount of money you have to invest, your risk tolerance, and the current market conditions. That being said, a few investments tend to outperform others in terms of return. For example, stocks have historically provided higher returns than bonds but are also more volatile. So if you’re looking for stability, bonds may be a better option. Ultimately, it’s essential to do your research and talk to a financial advisor to figure out what’s best for you.

You asked the question, and you gave the answer, what is this? :roll_eyes:

It’s troll time :smile:

No trolling but I did not understand.

Reminds me of this question below some while ago

So this is real :thinking:!

Trading in 2 minds is alright. We can generalize, one is greed and other is fear, one tells to go forward and one tells to be cautious.

But this does not look like it :face_with_peeking_eye:

Well decision making is pretty intense in trading and so is kinda in investing. Stress can bring out multiple versions of you from the multi verse . Anyone can become Stephen strange or scarlet witch :stuck_out_tongue:.

Just a day ago I was like OP too.

Me:- man , maybe should I buy some decentraland for investment🤔

Rao 616:- that’s a made up place. Who is going to buy a land that doesn’t exist in reality. Could be another NFT scam ?:neutral_face:

Investing is a different ballgame, there is a school of thought, there is understanding and analysis of the business, there is time for a plan.

Trading sure is tough considering the quick moves both ways and our timely decisions, intraday is definitely intense.

1 Like