Which is the most important quality required by a trader to be a winner?

I think we should just enjoy the scenery for now.

1 Like

@SureshG :ok_hand: nice comment sir.

1 Like

This is the best advice once can give.

1 Like

Planning well and then sticking to the plan and not changing it in b/n, out of fear or greediness

Others:
Planning - Risk management, Target, SL, etc.
Knowledge - Domain, trend behavior, news
Patience
Calculated risk - my friend avinash used to tell “He who risks nothing does nothing, has nothing and is nothing”

Let’s keep the Theory Apart.
(Intraday Trading)

1. Right Time Entry.
 2. No Greed.
 3. Right Time Exit.

If You will follow These Simple 3 Rules You’ll be Always a Winner in Intraday Trading.

Note:- Right Time Entry, No Greed and Right Time Exit it will all come With EXPERIENCE, you can’t learn all These 3 quality in Theory and overnight.
Have patience and Keep Learning.

5 Likes

We all know that every person did not get success only a few of them are known as a successful trader in the market. Getting success is not easy for everyone, there are few of the important qualities that make a trader successful.
what are the main points that make a person profitable?

1. Passionate
    If a person doesn’t have the interest to trade the markets, he will give up after sometime before getting success. A trader should be passionate about trading in order to show genuine interest and get profit.

2. Choose a trading style according to personality
    It takes much time to match our own personality with the trading style, to speed up ask few question to yourself, do you like to analyse the market patterns? To clarify confusion investors can take help of stock tips providers like in which field they can invest for a better return.

3. Disciplined
    A trader should be disciplined and well managed. Although losing self-control and discipline can happen while trading but it can be controlled by using some management techniques. A disciplined trader is just like the leader.

4. Ability to fit into different market situation
    A well educated and learned trader must have the ability to determine current market environment. Different times the market goes toward the different direction and provide different opportunities and threats, a trader should know how to handle types of market condition whether it is bull or bear market.

5. Always on time
    Time is important and when it comes to investing or trading it becomes more important. One of the significant skill of a successful investor is time management. He should be on time, his entry and exit time must be pre-planned.

6 Likes

Absolutely true thats why money is made. As they say trend is frnd

1 Like

Day Traders should drink lots of water to keep their body and mind floating with intraday fluctuation of prices.

2 Likes

Dear Mr Vijender
Good evening
Can u share your intraday tips so that it can help our zerodha community to achieve profits
Best Regards
Suresh Ramaiah

i play only in bank nifty,
and only when my system gives me signal, as this week no signal from from my system, so not even a single trade in i did this week. and i am learning stocks myself
better you join weekly thread, there you can find some good analyst of stocks

1 Like

Dear Vijender

Tnx for the information , I will join the group

Regards
Suresh Ramaiah

@SURESH_RAMAIAH, basically joining the group means just bookmarking these threads which has a new thread every week

Cut the loss making trade first and trade with your own study then the trade will be profitable

Patience

• NEVER HOPE.

I mean never start any trade on belief/hope that it will go in certain direction. Always do thorough analysis (Of course on which you can trust) before taking any position.

• Always be Rational. Market never favors anything/anyone.

• Must have the Stoploss.

1 Like

See this video hope it helps.

1 Like

Discipline

Treading is simple if follow trend, if opposite the trend exit quickly with stoploss. We don’t know nifty will go up or down but we place a buy target 20 points up and profit target 5 , if market trend nifty easily hit target.

Calculative.

Saying goodbye to Trading and embracing investing.

1 Like