Which ITR Form should i file when i have income from share trading ITR-4 or 4S?

Maybe this will help:

If I already paying taxes while trading so how can I pay again taxes ?


gst , stamp duty stt etc are indirect taxes

also have to calculate & pay income tax ( short term capital gains, income from business & other sources etc ) & get it audited if in loss etc ( if fall above 2.5 lakhs taxable limit ) .

go through zerodha varsity’s taxation module & watch youtube video on how to file ITR properly