Which type of charts are more useful for Intraday, I means Renko, kagi, candle sticks, heikin ashi. Etc?

which type of charts are more useful for Intraday, I means Renko, kagi, candle sticks, heikin ashi … etc ?

1 Like

I’ve used candlestick, bar, and line charts all along and I think this is more than sufficient. However, if someone has used other chart types then maybe they can shed some light.

I came here looking for questions on Heikinashi. Unfortunately this is the only one. I have looked at the historical charts and find the indicator to be a very good indicator. I have no idea whether I will actually profit in real life. But I plan on trading on it for a month. I will update on its usefulness then.

heikin-ashi fairly represents the trend…especially intraday trends during early and later hours very profitable on those two time zones…as market will be faster and volume…

1 Like

candle is king. Read the book encyclopedia of candle stick chart.

thank u chinmay… waiting for your update… :slight_smile:

renko chart also shows trend good but when there is sudden fall or rise in Price you will loose big as it changes trend very slowly…so cannot solely trade on it but u can get a idea of direction…

1 Like

Normal candles and Heikinashi are the best for DAY TRADING…

• HEIKINASHITRADER

Yes heikinashi is very use full tool … Only when we know how to use it…

It will reduce noise of market and average the price and tell you the trend…

So when u know the trend …

Then trade with trend bcoz Trend is ur friend buddy…

• by HEIKINASHITRADER

Trader must know if he wants to use time or volume or tick based charts. Choice for this only depends upon the trader’s capital requirement and goal. It is not necessary that charts used for one trading must be useful for other trade also. Intraday markets are very volatile and according to this trader must be versatile to intraday volatility. I also find Candle Sticks more informational and good to use.