Why do I have to transfer my Demat account from IL&FS Securites Services Limited to Zerodha?

Pre - filled forms are updated now !
Not sure If I forced it by my repeated tickets or automatically it happened , I will start the process soon .

Thank to someone who forced the address update for all forms in Zerodha.

@Bhuvan @nithin My Zerodha DP was opened last month and all the shares were transferred from NSDL to CDSL. Can you tell me when ILFS/ISSL DP will refund me the balance amount for the AMC charges?

I received NO email from either Zerodha or ILFS with regards to that.

Best create a ticket here: support.zerodha.com.

My Zerodha Demat account is opened. Waiting for the transfer. There are no dues in IL&FS and i have filled both the old and new format of IL&FS closure form.

I did receive the scanned copy of my forms. But this closure form is missing. Is it normal to exclude this in scanned forms since its not Zerodha form ?

@mohitmehra
i have some annual maintenance charges dues pending to give to the IL&FS . and i am holding 2 shares of bharat etf worth around Rs.500/=

i want to transfer those shares to my other broker demat account .

do i have to clear the dues first before making the transfer?

what is the best procedure to get the transfer done before paying the dues ? should i opt for transfer with the CMR copy or transfer with the DIS slip or transfer with the EASI/Easiest or Offline or online ? @siva