Why do Indian broking firms don't come out with a professional trading platform which have all the facilites of a charting software?

If a better trading platform is provided then we can get rid off the charting software. Now the problem is that even if we have a charting software we have to depend on data vendors who feed data into the charting software. The registered guys are very expensive they think that all the clients are FII’s.

Zerodha Pi is the answer, check this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd66QOQwykQ.

Btw, data feeds in India is among the cheapest among the world, and paying Rs 1500 to Rs 2000 per month, hmmm… you don’t need to be an FII to afford that right?

1 Like

There is nothing in Pi.

I agree.pi is not upto mark but better than other broker platforms like tradetiger is good followed by Pi.before Pi launch many ppl expected to be like ami,meta and ninja.but i should appreciate Nest trader it had changed the way trading other than its crashes and freezes…i just love it.new version and plugin working good now i think they have rectified some issues.