Why do people use bloomberg terminals?

Bloomberg allows you to access global reports, interact with analyst, instant news feeds, run complex financial models, place orders amongst many other possibilities. Hence ppl who can afford it prefer to use Bloomberg.

In Indian Terms: Bloomberg is an aggregated source of news (CNBC TV18, BLOOMBERG TV, ZEE BUSINESS, ET NOW), financial markets (NSE/BSE websites), finance portal (MONEYCONTROL), speak to any analyst (FROM NEW YORK TO MUMBAI, ANYONE), FIIĀ and DII activity and lots more.

Interestingly, Zerodha is coming up with Kite, the next Indian Bloomberg.

1 Like

Adam, in that case for me I use software at MOSL from Heckyl, they not only aggregate news in system, they give me live access to tweets and over 4000+ journalist around the world.
News from hedhe fund,analyst,brokerages, you name it.
Not sure you have seen the coverage on economic indicators, as I use it in FnO thorougly, try them out and let me know in case you find anything even closer, as I do lot of research on tools and found the them best in last 2 years. They seems to be very fast in releasing new functionality as well. You guys should also have a look. Not comparing them with Bloomberg, who know Indian company one day :slight_smile: