Why Franklin India Ultra Short Bond Fund fell more than 4% on 16th Jan 2020?

We’ll automatically fixed this in a week or two.

I have switched to liquid funds from short term bond funds just before the DHFL debacle a few years back. No point taking the risk for just 1-2% extra return.

Any news on VIL recovery? Was FT able to recover anything yet? @Bhuvan

I see my units on kite, but unable to sell. It shows LTP 0.81 though.

We’be blocked selling on Kite because there’s no trading in these units. No news yet on the recovery, if there’s a recovery, you’ll automatically get your money back.

Any update on this?

Id there is, you’ll know because the NAV will go up :slight_smile: Unfortunately, nothing yet.

Sell all your stonks, market is gonna fall like crazy. Buy NIFTY puts with the money you got from selling stonks.

Everyday price is falling. There is no trading happening. How is that possible? Any Idea?

@nithin

Franklink templeton India ultra short bond alloted UBSG1GPD-MF into the demat based on segregation.

Its price was 0.99 now it is at .45 approximately. Kite is not able to provide trade data or even placement of orders SL/ SL-M.

Please suggest. If it is trading even at low volume, why zerodha has not enabled orders? From support, I got to know that it is some discrepancy. What discrepancy is that? Not enabling the orders (it it is really traded) is a big issue.

Thanks

None of these units trade at all - 0 volumes. Plus there are additional risks here like price manipulation given the thin to low volumes in which case the exchanges ask us for clarification. having said that, let me have this checked.

Ok. please get it checked.

Also, from support I got to know that only limit order can be placed at tick size of 5 paise (that is 5%) It should be in the order of 1 paise.

Plus there are additional risks

I want to sell at any cost (Not buy). But with a SL-order. System is not allowing that.

One of the best decision taken by me. It was a huge amount of money.

Guys I made a huge mistake…remember it was showing trading at 0.45 levels and currently at 0.19 levels… I sold all my units at 0.19 in hope to recover whatever I can i lost 11500 rs .now I got email that they will buyback…please help me should I buy back those units?

Hi
At first place, how did you sell? There was no volume at all on Zerodha for UBSG1GPD-MF.

Actually, it’s not a buyback but the payout of around 8%.
Please clarify.

The amount payable to unitholders on extinguishing the above units (7.58% of outstanding unitholding) will be at the partial payment price per unit as tabulated in note attached herewith.

The partial payment price for each unit in the plans of the respective schemes is computed as the total amount available for distribution in the plans divided by total outstanding units being extinguished in the plans.

For units held in physical/ statement of account mode, 7.58% of the outstanding unitholding as on 12 June 2020 will be extinguished towards partial payment and will be distributed to unitholders by 17 June 2020.

For units held in demat mode, 7.58% of outstanding unitholding as on 19 June 2020 (i.e. the record date) will be extinguished towards partial payment and will be distributed immediately after the record date. NRI unitholders will also receive their payment on the same date, after deduction of TDS, as applicable.

The amount will be directly credited to the unitholders’ registered bank account and in the absence of registered bank account, physical instrument will be dispatched. Further, unitholders whose distributable amounts are less than Re.1 will not receive any payments. An intimation vide an account statement will also be sent to investors holding units in physical/ statement of account mode.

1 Like

Will this amount be credited to our bank account or kite account?

Please read.

Did anyone receive the Vodafone interest that was suppose to be paid to the Unit holders?

I haven’t got it yet

Me neither.

I have UBSG1GP-MF. What is maturity date of these?