Why trading actively in stockmarket is pointless

Well… He can now claim refund. :hugs:

How about AstroBees. Nobody now try and steal this from me. Let me atleast find success in this nomenclature.

Yes please. I will lobby for the fund to give you an important role if they want to use the name.

Yes i need to be heard too. My voice matters too.

:pleading_face:

To have exclusive rights over it, you need to get your trademark registered.
I can help you with the registration. But I must tell you, the trademark ministry reserves the right to deny registration on any grounds. However you will be given an opportunity of being heard.
If the trademark is denied registeration, I shall not refund the fees.
#passivemarketing

I too know little bit of Vedic astrology but still didn’t understand a word of it

Am a perpetual student of few subjects that has fascinated me over time… Astrology is one among those subjects… :relieved:

Earth is currently tilted relative to its orbital plane of revolution. This tilt keeps changing with time called precession of equinoxes.

Vedic / Indian astrology maps the tropical (current) position of planets in the zodiac relative to a certain brith time and place to the time when the tilt was zero at the same place. The correction factor is called Ayanamsa. Ayanamsa is fundamental to positioning the planets appropriately in the sideral zodiac.

Now there are two theories about why precession of equinoxes happen. The newtonian one which doesn’t match with the real observations and the binary theory which matches with the real results. Now if astro scientist could differ that widely mainly due to the lack there of objective evidences, what about astrologers ?

Different astrologers have come up with different Ayanamsas which means we can cast that many different charts for the same individual. The govt approved and most followed one is Lahiri. However its not correct as it uses an approximate linear model for a non linear phenomenon. There are some other issues with it as well which am omitting for the sake of simplicity. So to account for the inconsistencies astrologers like B V Raman, KP etc derived their on. Same with other astrologers.

Now with ambiguity in how charts are cast we can appreciate the ambiguities in predictions it would bring.

It’s Saturday. It’s blurry. And am reading this. Why why why? Will read it again tomorrow.

Saturn takes around 29.5 yrs to traverse the zodiac once. So take your time @Jason_Castelino on this day of saturn.

This is Y…