Why Would Someone Sell Trading System, If its his money making formulae?

While reading blogs i came across lots of people who are willing to sell their trading recipe, it is just because trading system has life span or all they are scamming. it really works only for limited duration ?

It is because people have backtested the system and found probability of greater then their comfort level of success. But reality ​check yields opposite results. This factor they conceal and try to con innocent people and push system.
eireir

1 Like

Read more about ‘economies of scale’ to understand why they prefer selling over trading…

1 Like

Every system goes through a losing streak.

1 Like

I have trading system which works well in any scenario and I have got this system from big trader Rakesh Jhunjhunwala If you want this system pls email me at [email protected]

As other have mentioned, most of the sites are filled with basic trading system. They just sell the system for one time fee and start looking for another customer. But the trader who bought these systems for hefty price thinks that finally he found a holy grail for few thousand rupees but he will not be aware of the system, so he does not know what is the maximum draw Down of the system, what would be the continues losing streaks, money management rules. Without proper risk management,any good trading system will fail eventually.

When the market is filled with so many system sellers, it’s wise to charge the customers only when they make profits, it should not be just selling a system and forgetting the customer.

Above all, it’s the pilot who reaches the destination not the Plane. Even though auto pilot is there in the plane, it’s only pilot who makes safe landing. So everything is in the hands of a trader, if he understands the fluctuations that happens with any system and stay focused and disciplined with one system will make better returns on the longer period.

1 Like

IT MEANS MORE THAN PERFORMANCE AND SYSTEM, THERE IS SOMETHING WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT. CAN U PLEASE THROW SOME LIGHT ON IT. BECAUSE RECENTLY I STARTED FOLLOWING ONE SYSTEM BASED ON PAST PERFORMANCE. CAN U PROVIDE SOME DOS AND DONT BEFORE I BLEW MY ACCOUNT.