Would tweeting to FM to remove audit & relax advance tax rule for F & O trading work

would they pay attention if we tweet enmasse tagging modiji, Nirmala ji & anurag thakur , income tax department & some Media anchors like anil singhvi etc to remove audit from F & O trading ( everything is digital & everything in black & white , no scope for black money ) & advance tax ( as income is not predictable like other business )

when politicans are devoting 24 x 7 attention to farmers for votes but we who subsidize & pay taxes dont even get oppurtunity to get replied by anyone

I don’t think so if few tweet but if many does I think least it will be talked about but not sure why you want to remove audit. Can you please?

1 Like

Siva everything is digital in F & O . every financial record is available , ( banks statements, transactions, taxes paid etc ) pan linked , AADHAR linked verified by multiple authorities , multiple times & can be produced anytime tax AO wants . there is no cash transactions involved . in other words no scope for black money in F & O. this must be purpose of auditing am i missing/wrong here something ?

most tax officials themselves dont know about derivatives or F & O & confusing it with shares . there is so much ambiguity . some CAs dont even know audit of F & O & some who know are quoting anything they want ( 4000 to 50000 ) & taking client for a ride .

CA lobby wont let this happen :(. But yeah you never know a mass twitter movement may help

1 Like

This made me remember the story about the repeal of the proposed 60% tax on EPF -

1 Like

@arvindnrm thankfully we are still a democracy. Heard of change.org. In the past it has brought us some changes. Remember, save the internet campaign. You may try your hands there. Twitter can help amplify your petition. If the cause is genuine, people would come along. At the same time on-ground activities also need to be strategically deviced. For e.g. in above mentioned EPF case, if the organisers request all those who signed the petition (the employees, private or govt) to take mass CL everyone together on a particular day and don’t go to work. By doing so, you are strategically hitting where it hurts i.e. the productivity of the company and thus economy of the country. One CL is a small sacrifice for employees. Similarly in your case and if your case is genuine, you have to craft a movement else twitter and signing a petition online would be mere an arm chair activity. It’s politics in the end. The only way is you have to get involved and submit and immerse yourself fully. You have to ask first, are you ready.

1 Like