Yes Bank 3PM chart (189-235) any comments

Yesterday also YES BANK moved high and closed high , probably yesterday also , Big players continued to squeegee short sellers , or short sellers continued their short covering !!! :no_mouth:

1 Like

Most of the high that you seeā€¦ ie from 245 and below all the way to 236ā€¦ it happened in the first 1 min candle itself.

Its actual day range was less than 225 and we see that YB has been constantly slimming down.

Yes, i missed that chance , but i exited YB at 235 , when YB was at day high , i observed it was highly 'overbought level " on daily chart , so i was expecting 200 level for YB to re-enter , but today i got the opportunity to re-enter YB at 196 level. ( even the Nifty was overbought level on Daily chart , and today nifty almost reached " over sold level"

1 Like

You have done the right thingā€¦ I was very cautious after it failed to breach 236 and changed direction to short it all the way to 218.
Today, I was once again fooled when it reversed at 196ā€¦ took a small loss and exited.

1 Like

well , but be careful about trading ā€™ counter trends"

1 Like

Unfortunately, thatā€™s the only way I thinkā€¦ I need a real shake-up. Thanks for the adviceā€¦ it can be very riskyā€¦ true.

Its institutional buying

Is it normal for institutions to buy in the last 30 minutes and exit within the first 15 minutes of the next day?

I thought HNI were more into BTST than FII/DII

Institutional and HNI buying is based on borderline insider information that hits the market maybe hours later. Retail trying to find reasons after the fact (i.e - after a move has happened) and trying to fit it to a logic is a futile exercise. The best way to catch a train that is starting to move is look at volume profile and order flow. This too is delayed information so the best thing for retail is to buy on a retrace of a breakout !