Yes bank sell help required

Hello everyone, I had bought yes bank shares as per attached screenshot. Due to restrictions on stock I’m not able to sell. Please help to understand how and when I can sell all those.

Please refer attached image.

The locked in shares will be released on March 13, 2023.

You and me and many others are in the same boat. Think of this investment as long term and wait out until March 2023. Even in March 2023, I expect the stock might fall as the lock in period will end and all will be out there to sell.

Few of the quotes of Rana Kapoor…

Diamonds are Forever: My Promoter shares of @YESBANK are invaluable to me

I will eventually bequeath my @YESBANK Promoter shares to my 3 daughters and subsequently to their children, with a request in my Will stating not to sell a single share, as Diamonds are Forever!!

I beleive he is still in Jail. Truly feel for the AT1 Bond holders (8,415 Cr) who lost everything. Surprising Equity shareholders still got something…Thanks to RBI, the depositors were protected…

To the best of my knowledge, first time, a clutch of private and public banks headed by SBI saved this Diamond…

SBI, ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, HDFC, Federal Bank, IDFC, Bandhan Bank.

I truly believe, the new management has done a great job and I hope it will do well.

2 Likes

But after this statement I guess he sold his holdings. Again. Not very sure since I stopped tracking.

Yes and gave the reason that he needs money to fund his daughter’s start up

1 Like