Zerodha - Coin , Kite , Console & What next?

Zerodha folks,

I raised a concern long back with tweet which I did not get any response , thus turned this to forum to get your attention: Let me know if you are unable to attend to customer concerns

Your strategy of having so many APPs is backfiring to me - for instance I want to invest in IPO and did not find any option in Kite. Some one did not bothered to put a link or text in Kite to point to console which later i found using google. My Question is why you cannot consolidated all in all place ? and if you say yes it is there in console, why there is no app for it?

Second, do try to engage tech writers to write help text. It is missing altogether from the APP. Looks like you want customers to read manual every time or google to figure out.

I transitioned to your site from icici direct. But, I find you app lacks in lots of way. This is more designed as ;engineering’ where engineers can only make what it is, but for a customer to be quickly onboard, will have tough time to understand what is it!

Regards,
Ravi

Consolidating may increase Technical Glitch & Slow Response.

but i love if zerodha provide a complete package app on console.

Have a look here

Is this a job application bro? Are you a tech writer yourself?

Will add direct link to IPO soon, console direct link is already there on web, will add on app.

@Ravi_Sharma1 You should have tried calling the support rather than posting on Twitter. Your issue would have been resolved in minutes.