Zerodha Has Poor Developers

Update was given yesterday to Kite and then rolled back. This can be summed up in 2 (either, or) statements:

1. Zerodha has poor developers. Cheap ones.
  2. It was a marketing stunt.

I was so excited and then it all fizzled out. Well, of course, IT’S ZERODHA.

A few of our users faced a few issues and we had to roll back the update, but we are addressing the issues. While we understand that this was an issue, this isn’t a comment on the capabilities of our devs who’ve worked tirelessly, day and night to bring new updates :slight_smile: This could’ve happened to any organization, big or small. And like I said, we are working on addressing the issue and we’ll push the update with the new features soon.

3 Likes

You are right Bhuvanesh. It can happen to anyone whether they are big or small.

1 Like

I would like add one more. After the recent update kite app became useless for me. Prices are not getting updated in watchlist , positions & everything is just 0.00. Though I raised the complaint yesterday i yet to get any resolution on the same. Even in playstore I see several customers impacted by the same problem. It really raises the doubt whether zerodha tests the app properly before the release. I am unable to trade due to this. @nithin @siva please look into this issue & get a quick resolution for it.

Can you tell me your android version?

@siva- its android 5.0.1

@siva any updates on this. It really hurts & couldn’t do much trading

Yeah, seems android 5 has some issues, can you try updating it to latest 6 or above if possible, meanwhile we are looking into this android 5 issue.