Zerodha is offering so many features. What is in your wishlist, that is not being offered yet?

@AastroGuru, I hope this thread is still alive! :thinking:

My wishlist for Kite (disclaimer: I love the features already being offered,@nithin :100:) is as follows:

• Equity SIP (By Amount and/or by Quantity).

• Good Till Date and Good Until Canceled orders.

• IPO Application through Kite.

• Single step to apply for trading strategies (eg. straddles or strangles) to open and close trading strategies for eg. Enter and exit a straddle or stangle in a single order (brokerages may be charged for each leg, which is not the issue). But request the ability to enter and exit all legs at the same time, to avoid slippages.

• Incorporating parts of Option Oracle [link 1][link 2]. This could get a lot of features already available there. Understand that original developer has discontinued the development of the application, and the link has the github upload of the application updated for Indian Markets.

Cheers!

Is there any one from zerodha reading this thread ?

Yes, They Read Everything.
Each and Eveything go through moderator.

Zerodha COIN --------------

1. SWP/STP options for mutual funds
  2. Still absolute P/L is showing in the portfolio section, CAGR is a better representative, which is not there.
  3. Mutual fund screener is a very good tool, which is not in zerodha COIN.

Zerodha Varsity -------------- Is Mr. Karthik Rangappa not there in Tradingqna?? —>> @nithin

1. No Education on Personal finance which includes Mutual funds and other instruments

Thank you

@Karthik , say what? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@nithin Just to request to upload, chapters related to personal finance and mutual funds.

@Vijay_Kumar_Polimeru , a module on personal finance with a special emphasis on Mutual funds is long overdue. Will focus on this once the current module on Trading Systems is done.

@nithin

2 Likes

1] we have thousands of equities to buy and sell. I personally pull all trade data from BSE website and do some calculations to figure which shares should I focus on tomorrow. Things like sudden spurts in volume etc… i wish there was a way to figure this in zerodha …
2] Make kite widgetized … lets users add their own widgets to track stuff… widgets of share prices / widgets of graphs etc…

we should get notification when our pending orders are executed.

1 Like

Yes! This one. We do get notification as a sound but it beeps whenever it wants to :joy::joy::joy:
@siva Please do something about the notification.

My wishlist

• List item

Ability to directly place orders on popular options trading strategies
A simplified Funds screen (Funds screen on Kite is very confusing)
Spread orders from Kite
No PnL calculations in positions after I have exited the positions
App Pop up notification when order is executed or when a trigger price is reached

BO for Commodities as well

Calculator which tells how much quantity user can buy while purchasing stock from available fund.

@nithin Bar Charts have very thin bars please provide a way to increase a thickness
also please provide IV, IVR and IVP as indicator for FnO Stocks

1 Like

Please include BSE stocks as well for algo trading and other areas.

1. Margin calculator should be in kite itself in the area of buying and selling or automatically provide the number of stocks as per the account amount.
  2. Zerodha Pi for MACBOOKs

Data Feed for Amibroker

1)In Normal group the requirement of before hand specifying if the order is for intra day or delivery should not be there . it should be automatic delivery if not squared off by end of trading time.
2) In T group shares selling next day of purchase should be permitted and investor should not be restricted till delivery get in to demat.

Account opening tracker , I am facing issue for my minor demat account, from no where I can track or raise a ticket to support team for issue .

Enable pledging of liquid Mutual Funds or Gsec or Tbills (with 10% or no Haircut) for F&O Margin.

1 Like