Zerodha kite login issue

hey zerodha!
Until now, for my live market analysis i used kite desktop and for generating orders I used kite mobile app because orders can be put more easily and can be done very quickly in kite mobile app. So basically until now zerodha provided simultaneous login in kite mobile app and kite desktop.
But today it has been changed! I can’t think of what they are thinking of doing that. But it is the worst. Today I couldn’t log in for both platforms at the same time! Now it takes me minimum 15-20 seconds to put orders. and if you are a day trader, you can understand how huge 15-20 seconds are.
I am really looking forward to listen more about these new changes.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Can check this.

1 Like

Yes… facing same issue of logout… any work around for this? I use kite web on desktop+laptop for multiple charts and kite on mobile to track m2m.

3 Likes

But they allowed it until today!

2 Likes

Why the hell is Kite continuously logging out in live markets. Its so frustrating and distracting. Whats going on ?

4 Likes

Same issue till now, there no any update from zerodha support, phone lines are busy on another call from last 20 mins finally i raised ticket.
Unable to understand that this is any problem or zerodha made some changes in kite, no further update on this.
Please guys post any update as soon as you get

2 Likes

Only one login is allowed at a time.

1 Like

yes you can not login simultaneously on kite and pi but you can do that on kite mobile and kite web. at least till yesterday.

Since when did you get such an idea… What if i want to login into my 2 different desktops and my mobile at the same time ??

From where do you get such handicapped ideas of allowing only one login at a time. Kite is not a desktop trading terminal like TWS where one login at a time sounds logical. Being web based Kite is much flexible in allowing multiple logins at a time. Please don’t impose such limitations. Enough with limitations.

2 Likes

Ok, Can you please tell us why this changes has been made suddenly, because of this changes many traders will disappointed, it seems in future zerodha will lose their clients, please don’t lose clients trust.

2 Likes

Seems to have been working well all these days, weeks and months. Only today I am facing this issue.

1 Like

Still they can’t come up with any beneficial improvements to Kite. Since the last 3 years i’ve been asking for a simple way to manage numerous chunks of bracket orders in a easy method other than having to modify each and every bits and pieces. And till now nothing have been done in this regard. While today suddenly kite is misbehaving by auto logging off. Disappointing.

2 Likes

@nithin @siva: Does this mean from today one cannot be logged in to kite web on two different laptops at the same time?

Thanks

Without multiple login screen, trading is not possible for active day trader. Probably what it suggest is, i should have multiple zerodha accounts, one for viewing live chart and another for placing orders. It is highly disappointing, i can’t imagine how would i trade now with single screen.

Any workaround guys? Please.

2 Likes

same issue here mate :frowning:

2 Likes

1. PI 52 WEEKS HIGHLIGHT FEATURE REMOVED IN NEW UPDATE,GETTING SUCKED WITH EVERY NEW UPDATE.
2. THEN KITE 3.0 SLIDE TO ORDER ( EASIER TO TAP).
3. 20 LEVEL DEPTH DISTRACTING THING TO CONFUSE NEW PEOPLE OF NO USE AT ALL.
4. THEN MULTIPLE LOGIN ISSUE NOW.
5. COMMODITY BO BLOCKED(REASON MCX BLOCKED,** *** OTHERS BROKER PROVIDING IT).**

1 Like

Let us all log tickets at this link and see if they reverse this as soon as possible!!
https://support.zerodha.com/contact-us?category=kite-web-and-mobile&article=logged-out-of-kite

2 Likes

Is it also applicable to logins in different browsers on the same laptop because I am facing the issue now

1 Like

Kite needs to stop trying to be a banking app with the automatic logout, persistent PIN/fingerprint prompt, etc. Trading apps are supposed to be user-friendly and not be a PITA.

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

unable to login multiple browsers. login off from other browser why?

@siva @nithin

1 Like